Private house in Hi-tech style
The harmonious combination of space and light is combined with the functionality of some elements. The house has three bedrooms, the kitchen through an arched opening is combined with a large hall. The garage for two cars has an exit to the vestibule, from the garage there is an entrance to the boiler room. There is a large porch with a canopy in front of the house, and a large covered terrace at the back of the house.
The house price includes:
- Pile, screw or strip foundation, calculated depending on the conditions of your site.
- Box of a closed circuit made of self-supporting insulated wire panels and timber. The roof is made of SIP panels.
- Windows, entrance doors.
- Exterior finish with tinker and siding.
- Roof finishing with roofing material.
- Drainage system.
- Shaped elements of the roof.
----- Advantages of SIP panel buildings -----
Lack of inertness, you no longer need to heat all the walls, ceilings and floors of the house. The lack of inertness of this material allows you to significantly save on heating your home, because any classic building material (brick, cauldron, fortan, BCA blocks, concrete) is inert , that is, capable of receiving, accumulating and retaining heat, all this comes to the fact that when you want to heat your home, you must first of all heat your walls, floors, ceilings, and only when they reach the temperature at which they stop absorbing heat , the air in your house will begin to warm.